Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Octomom vs. One-Child Policy

Today we wrote our thoughts about Octomom and One-Child Policy on sticky notes and posted them on the board. The average to the thinking was middle. I also Put mine at the middle of the board because I thought every moms has right to have as many as children they want to if they have enough money or source to raise them because it costs alot of money. They can save some money by wearing clothes that their brothers or sisters used to wear but the occuplets are all same age so it will cost much more than others. Also if I agree with the one-child policy, it will be also not fair to the moms who wants 2 or 3 children. So my conclusion is that between 1 to 4 children is best but when a mom give birth to like more than 6 or 7 I think the doctors need to give advice to them.

No comments: